Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Beta missed and Manchester?!?

Eurogamer too a massive hit last night. The had the opportunity to offer a few thousand beta keys for Little Big Planet... the end result? Within only a very short time, the site went completely down and only managed to resurrect itself in small bursts. Unfortuneately I was unable to obtain a beta key, so I guess I'll just have to wait until my birthday to give it a try.

The Sixth Axis however (great site) managed to get theirs, and have a great runthrough of their initial experiences (link here). So far it's looking extremely promising. I'm also glad it seems to have a bucketload of British humour (largely courtesy of Stephen Fry) which is most welcome.

Also, I had a quick look online using UPS tracking to see where my new TV currently is. I noticed that it started in Tamworth (central England) and has progressed to Manchester (northen England)... wait a sec, it's going the wrong damn way! It should be heading north, not south! What's going on there?

I'm sure that everything is in hand, and I should hopefully have it in the next few days (fingers crossed by the weekend). I'll naturally post my thoughts idc.

4 comments:

Sinbad said...

Heh, I just wrote on my blog about my impressions of a LBP video posted today...

Bazlurgan said...

Yeah I saw - but I beat you to the punch with my post :)

Anonymous said...

I think you have a mistake in your post.
"and has progressed to Manchester (northen England)... wait a sec, it's going the wrong damn way! It should be heading north, not south! What's going on there?"

when it goes to nothern england its going north like you wanted,
but it should be south, right?

Bazlurgan said...

You are of course totally and absolutely correct.... Doh!