Monday, April 14, 2008

TV show predictions

TV show predictions…

Okay, I like to think that I’m pretty darn good at predicting the ways in which the storyline of a TV show is going to go and therefore, I’m generally very pleased when I’m genuinely surprised by plot turns. However, here are my predictions for some of he TV shows that I am watching at the moment.

Note: Although these are obviously not spoilers (as they are predictions), unless you are up to speed with the shows in question… Do not read.

1) Battlestar Galactica

The final Cylon (as 4 of the last five were revealed at the end of series 3) will be President Rosalin. My reasoning for this being that she has been having the same shared dream/vision with both number 6 and also Sharon (boomer – can’t remember her new name). As such, I point the finger and shout CYLON!

2) Doctor Who

For the last few series an old adversary has been added to the rejuvenated series, namely (in order of the series so far): Daleks, Cybermen and the Master. I think that for this series it will be slightly different. In actual fact I believe that it will be the Doctor himself who becomes to main villain.

My reasoning behind this is as follows:

For the last few series the doctor has been referred to at times as almost god like, with powers way beyond what someone should wield. This was driven home somewhat with the most recent episode. Therefore, I believe that for some reason something along these lines will turn the Doctor bad.

Also, it is a known fact that many of the previous assistants will be coming back towards the end of the series, namely Rose, Martha, Sarah Jane and Donna. Rather than assisting the Doctor, however, I believe that they may get together to try and stop him.

3) Lost

The final member of the Oceanic 6 will be: Locke.

It will also be Locke that was in the coffin at the end of series 3. I know that Locke is quite likely the least likely to leave the island, but I think that something will prompt him to do so.

4) 24

The next series (when completed) will:

a) Involve terrorists
b) Involve Jack almost dying on countless occasions
c) Will be only slight less inane than the last series.

Well that’s it from me today…

No comments: