Thursday, February 05, 2009

Fear 2 demo impressions and Slumdog

I’ve had it on my PS3 for around a week, but have only just got around to playing the demo for Fear 2… and I was pretty impressed.

This game is really best played at night, with the lights low, on a big TV and with the sound up high. I can honestly say that it utterly freaked me out. I don’t think I’ve jumped so much and so many times in a games in a long, long time.

Overall then, very impressed, it’s just a shame that I currently have so many other games on my agenda. I may have to earmark this as a possible future purchase during a quieter period.

Film watched:
Slumdog Millionaire


Touching and surprisingly clever feel good film from Danny Boyle. Had a massive grin on my face by the end.

8.5/10

I’d also like to add, that unless Benjamin Button excels, I’d be surprised if Slumdog Millionaire doesn’t walk away with the best picture Oscar.

No comments: