Thursday, December 22, 2005

A Christmas Console Carol

I thought I’d take a quick retrospective look at all the consoles I have owned or own in a Christmas themed special… Named:

“A Christmas Console Carol”

The Ghost of Consoles Past

(I.e. previous generation consoles/computers which I have owned and in some cases, mainly Nintendo consoles, still own and enjoy)

Various Game & Watch
G7000
Spectrum 48
Spectrum 128
Gameboy
Atari ST
Amiga
SNES
PC
N64
Playstation
Gameboy Colour
Dreamcast
Gameboy Advance

The Ghost of Consoles Present

(Consoles from the current generation which I own)

Playstation 2
Gamecube
Gameboy Advance SP
Nintendo DS
Sony PSP

The Ghost of Consoles Future

(Consoles which I will likely be buying in the future)

Playstation 3
Nintendo Revolution

The morale of this story?

I guess it’s that console gaming can be a very expensive hobby.

Ho Ho Ho… Bah Humbug and all that malarkey…

No comments: