Thursday, December 11, 2008

2009 games, Roz Degree and Elliot plays

I’ve recently been to see two plays (well one was a short play) in which Elliot has been in for Christmas. He was absolutely brilliant in both plays and was even the only soloist singing in his Christmas school play, In one he played the part of Santa and the other the Angel Gabriel. Previously he has played Joseph in a nativity (which is slightly amusing considering our Wiccan / atheist background). It seems to me that he seems to be climbing of a celestial ladder of starring parts, I’m gunning for him getting the part of either Jesus or God next year!

Just the other day, Roz received confirmation from the Open University that she had passed her Degree (Bachelor of Science (honours) Open). Of which we were all delighted to hear. So I just thought I’d add my congratulations on my blog.

Well done Roz :)

Top ten anticipated games for 2009:

Okay, so as 2008 is starting to draw to a close, I thought I’d take a quick look ahead for 2009 and more specifically my 10 most anticipated games for 2009 and list these from 10 to 1. Now obviously this doesn’t take into account any unknown games at this point, so this will likely change, but here we go:

10: Dragon Quest IX (DS)









9: Street Fighter 4 (Multi)







8: Wii Sports Resort (Wii)







7: No More Heroes 2 (Wii)









6: Killzone 2 (PS3)







5: The Conduit (Wii)








4: Uncharted 2 (PS3)







3: Resident Evil 5 (Multi)









2: The Beatles Music game (Multi - likely)












1: Final Fantasy XIII (Multi)

1 comment:

Sinbad said...

I sense some Ryu / Ken (and Chun Li / Guile) grudge matches will be incoming...

I haven't exhausted 2008's games yet so I haven't really thought about 2009 yet. Except for SFIV of course.