Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Alias, Dragonlance, Animal Crossing and PSP

Well, Alias (the TV series) has finally come to an end.

The final episode, I have to say, was a little bit of a let down. No twists or surprises, a couple of deaths, but again nothing shocking. Then again, the series has really been stuck in neutral since series 3 and whilst always entertaining, it hasn’t ever been outstanding.

So bye bye Sidney (Jennifer Garner) and bye bye Sloan (by far the best character from the series).

Just read today that Dragonlance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight Is due to be made into an animated film. It already has an impressive cast of voice actors attached, including Kieffer Sutherland as the voice of Raistlin.

The official site can be found here:

Dragonlance

Another thing which is due to be turned into an animated movie is Animal Crossing… I kid you not! There is already a trailer for this (a link is below) and the film is due to be released in Japan by the end of the year.

Animal Crossing movie

I’ve also decided that it’s about time that I sold my PSP. It’s literally been gathering dust in the corner of the room. I’ve only used it a couple of times at all this year and that was just to play the demo on Locoroco. Whilst this game does look very good, I have more than enough to keep me occupied on the DS now and for some time to come. Even exclusives like GTA: Liberty City Stories have been ported to the PS2.

In the end, I’m better off making a little bit of money off it whilst I still can.

No comments: