Monday, May 22, 2006

Poor Elliot

Elliot hasn’t had such a great weekend. All his little friends have had a stomach bug recently and Roz and I were beginning to think that he may have managed to avoid this, but no.

He woke up around 3:30 a.m. Saturday morning and proceeded to be sick on his bed and from then onwards, neither Elliot or Roz and I got much sleep (I estimate I probably had around 2 hours sleep maximum). Elliot continued to be sick until around 4:00 p.m. in the afternoon.

Sunday wasn’t much better, although he’d stopped being sick, he was still very ill, and spent most of the day lying down.

Thankfully he seems to be on the mend now. I’m just pleased it was this weekend rather than in a weeks time whilst we’re in Jersey.

Elliot was also a little disappointed because I told him that we could play football in a friends “big garden” during a housewarming party on Sunday and as he was too ill, we couldn’t make it. Also, Roz wanted to have a look around and chat…

No comments: