Sunday, August 12, 2007

Guitar strings and Mika

So, this morning I thought I’d tune our guitar and have my first lesson. After hooking up the electronic tuner I thought I’d start with the number 1E string. After a few seconds of twisting – TWANG. There goes one string.

Luckily I had spare strings, so after figuring out how to string the guitar again, I started once more, making my way instead from the 6 string to number 1E again. 6 to 2 were fine, had no problems tuning these, and then came 1E again…. TWANG…

Hmm – no more spare strings. So that was my first lesson over and done with!

Also, rather unluckily, the guitar shop near my work is shut all week. I was hoping that they might help me tune this final devilish string – but I guess this will have to wait.

Mika….

Roz likes Mika and plays his album ALL THE TIME…

My downstairs neighbours (and tenants) like Mika and play his album (rather loudly) ALL THE TIME…

If I have to hear about Grace Kelly, Fat Girls or Lollypops one more time I may snap (much like my guitar string).

I didn’t mind him at first, now with hand on heart, I can honestly say…

I … HATE … MIKA

MIKA … MUST … DIE !!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think the BEST thing is that Elliot now likes Mika and will happily sing allong too :)

Anonymous said...

FUCK YOU MIKA IS THE CUTEST THING HE ROCKS IM SURE HES BETTER THEN UR FUCKING FACE AND I THINK U SHOULD DIE AND MIKA SHOULD LIVE FOREVER

Bazlurgan said...

Okay... Calm down now.

I was just, you know, joking...

(I still dislike Mika though)