Saturday, November 19, 2005

It's back!

Yep that’s right, it’s back… What you may ask? The damn mouse!

Just as I thought it had gone away, following reports from the flat downstairs that they had seen a mouse, it appears that it has decided to return to our portion of the property. So once again, the traps have gone down (almost taking off my fingers in the process) and so has the poison.

I cannot explain how much I want to see a dead mouse caught in one of those traps… Does that make me sick? Well at this stage I don’t care…

In other matters the advert for our flat to be went in the paper yesterday and we have a couple of people coming to view it this afternoon. I can only pray that we get a tenant agreed and signed soon. The main stress that I’m suffering with at the moment is that we will struggle to get a tenants.

I’m sure that the rash on my arms is stress related, what with the property, work and other family issues as of late, I’m surprised that I haven’t ripped my arms from my sockets…

Just realised that this blog entry has turned into a little rant, but what the hell. It’s early in the morning and if I want to rant I will rant.

I guess I could talk about films and games. After all I have just recently watch The Gift and Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children, but I think I may save that for another day.

I will say on a film related note that the teaser trailer for Superman Returns was posted on the net yesterday and it sure does look very promising. I was a little dubious about the choice of actor for Superman. Not because he was an unknown, just that he didn’t look as if he had the charisma for the role (can anyone replace Christopher Reeve after all)? But watching the trailer, rather than just looking a still set photo’s, I can see that he has potential in the role.

I think that’s me for now.

Sayonara.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the stress, at least you know all the short term hassle will all be worth it in the long-term.

If it's any consolation, we're no strangers to mice here either, having 2 cats who like to bring in and release live mice, and having a void under the floors. We've seen and failed to catch at least 2 mice in the last 6 months, despite trying cheese, chocolate and cat biscuits (which one was hoarding behind the washing machine, I even caught him stealing them out of the cats dish once). I think mice are getting smarter - it must be all that laboratory training they get.

Bazlurgan said...

Hi,
Thanks for the comments...

I thought cats were meant to help prevent mice? Not invite them in for a party????